I Remember Me

The smallest of all three me's

is in my youngest memories..

In the green pastures i will forever find her there …

Beside the still waters she plays without a care…

By her tiny right hand God led her to this place…

He let her little body fall
And set a choice all Gods children face…

No words were spoken by her Heavenly Father that fleshy ears would hear…

Her soul was gathered in God’s love that innocently was without fear…

He gave her the choice of  to live or to die..

She chose to live and she told her Heavenly Father why..

She knew by death … here she would remain..

In the presence of God’s love .. no words can explain..

She answered
"I would like to live so i can play"

God restored her soul.  His gift of life. …is the very breath she breathes 

Where she had fallen as dead upon the grass ..

Her first death has come to pass…

God opened her eyes
She was able to see…
There was no veil to divide….

God opened her ears to hear.. upon her heart he wrote his law for her life she would abide..

He planted a seed and its hidden in her heart…

Such a gift found in the words she sews….

In Gods love she continues to grow….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest