Books Of Remembrance

A surviving member of yesterdays thrown away children 
  
My name is Connie Ford Johnson. 
  

Books of remembrance  written on the stone tablets of my heart.

I am here to preserve my significant contribution to the historical facts of the unGodly cruelties of mankind upon children. 

No one can control opportunistic behavior of people who can in the blink of an eye ,   and the stroke of a pen,  without  any  Fear of   God ,  hovering above all the  justices of mankind breaking every law he strategically wrote .

Those who can pick and choose article3 section 1 paragraph b to convict me and  declare  himself  the creator  immune .

every single  state  of the United States of America  ,   has constructed an institution under rules and codes  that has  consistently failed to  protect  and uphold the constitution that  made us the land of the free.   


 Here i stand with my ongoing request for mercy,  awareness , documentation,  accountability , prosecution  , and most IMPORTANTLY prevention of repeated dehumanization  and enslavement of children  who were left  forgotten when African  men and women  became to many to kill them all and took up arms so their children could free.  

Human beings  trafficked  across the seas to  work the rich mans plantation    beside the immigrant children  that rode the orphan trains  that  auctioned children  off into a bond of servitude  in the name of Christian Charity. 
   
To this day  

No one can  separate the  powers that church and state combine to profit from the  neverending  slavery of children..    

 The exploitation of  the branded and reclaimed.  
 Thrown away children 
 




 .

 



I am not talking to the many .

I am talking to you personally.  


  i am not so vain  to declare I know what someone else needs to do.  

I have a great fear of offending God. 

I have been known to have a drink,  tell a little white lie to avoid  conflict or  sadness. 

I was arrested 18 times in a thirty day period,  twice within 24 hours .. 

I have stolen,  fornicated ,  done a large variety of  illegal drugs,   yet here I am.   

A full grown woman who remembers the 13 year old child who endured,  overcame,  and accepted being a surviving member of  yesterdays thrown away children.  

Comments

  1. I follow myself everywhere. I tirelessly and persistently search for a way out for those taking my place unable to escape.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest