Searching for God

For Those Who  Seek God

The link within this book of rememberance will take you to the  website that has brought me to declare my own thoughts on my personal relationship with my God. 

I use the term "my " God because the world has been decieved . 

  KEEPING THE SABBATH 

 In my days mankind has established many churches.  
 
Churches that have hundreds of years of history. 
  A religious organization set up to financially maintain  enough wealth to keep a worldwide presence in mankinds political,  educational,  and  social networking services. 
    With no fear of offending God ,    people,   evil and innocent alike, are led to believe they have been faithful.
 Thoughtlessly living a righteously moral lifestyle . 
  We  fall short as all mankind does,  even I, YES I TOO,  have fleshly desires that are not immoral nor illegal to mankind,  but God gives us commandments.  

A choice  that freewill allows us to  change our ways and  separate from the selfish desires. 

 Just because it interferes , on a personal level,  with the  tasks that God has  prepared for those he has chosen as his own . 
     
God has not been absent from his chosen  people. 

God calls for us to return to him .  

I feel ashamed to declare that I do not have a  sabbath day that  I set aside to turn off my television ,  turn off my  phone, or  keep my mind sober  .  

Not yet . 
  I tell myself that life is  dependent on  my ability to  eat and  pay bills.   Feed my children,  or take care of others that can not go a day without my help.  Be it occupational or personal.  

       Who can dare  take  change from the  collection plate while everyone is looking?   well ten percent of 198 a week  is 19.80? Right? .   Come on now I have to laugh at myself.. 

 Many churches have many different kinds of people that have one common tradition. 

 i can  express my beliefs without fear of being judged by mankind as delusional and blasphemous.  

I will not bow down to worship any  graven crafted image of Jesus on or off his cross . 

God is calling us back to his laws.  

What brought me to this unmovable and unchangeable written declaration of my heart and soul? 

The very word of God inspired by the holy spirit of every written book of the Bible that mysteriously   can not be hidden from those who are chosen to see.  

Dear Heavenly Father,  bless this pen and guide my right hand.  Judge the intentions of my heart and let only truth be written.  

Let me not decieve your children with my own thoughts , 

for no man can declare to know the mind of God.  

This is my faith.  Only God can destroy the life he breathed into my very soul .  
 
I HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR YOU.   KEEP SEARCHING FOR UNDERSTANDING.  

ONLY GOD CAN LEAD YOU.  

searching


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest