Beware Be Aware

“In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.” 
   

To my followers 
    I never thought that anyone would see my books of remembrance while I am still alive.   

I am not wise
  Nor do I have a great wisdom or knowledge of the the mind of God. 
     I would love to know more about what you were searching for  that brought you to find this site.



"NCMEC’s forensic artists have age-progressed more than 7,100 images of long-term missing children and created more than 600 facial reconstructions for unidentified deceased children. NCMEC is currently assisting with more than 680 cases of unidentified children’s remains, and so far has assisted in 167 identifications."

"And it shall come to pass in that day . . . you will be gathered one by one, O you children of Israel"

"Recruiting by minors has become a way in for those brave children who have no choice but to save each other.. "
                          C.L.Ford

We are gathering. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest