When I Have Fear

Dear Heavenly Father,  
    Wisdom has warned me about this day 
 This day I struggle with the invisible serpent. 
     In every way foretold,  I run in circles and  rip my clothing.  
     Dear Heavenly Father,  you have never  let me stumble,  I  stand where others fall beside me,  
     I endure this battle and my fear is to offend God,  
The enemy sews doubt  when I am not sober, 
   In a state of mind that I have been so  blessed to have wisdom guide my right hand..
 Dear Heavenly Father if it offends you,  have mercy and take it away,  
      My faith has fallen short and for this I am ashamed.   For this I understand that faith is not a mystery to me,  faith holds the courage to be free of the fear .. 

      Dear Heavenly Father draw your children near.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest