Mercy Remains Denied ...

  May the Lord give us  as much mercy as we have given to the scattered children gathered by his hand.

   Be Aware and Beware of all that the books have foretold.  

Lest I be so bold, I fear to offend God with vanity or pride. 

I call upon  God,  
Dear Heavenly Father,  
  Guide my right hand and judge the intentions of my heart. 
      See the scars upon my left hand as I remember your anger of my disobedience.  
      
    Father let your children who search find this book if it be worthy and true. 

     For the world has forgotten the children of God,  mankind has no fear  , this I can not understand. 

  The wall will fall And the children will rise from the ash and stone.  

From the beginning of the old,  to the very end of the new,  man has taken away and added to.  

 Unknowingly speaking truths from lips that lie with greed in their hearts. 

    God's children are set apart and unable to be deceived.  

   The false confirms the truth , is it not already been written?  Again and again.   

     From every tribe the sons and daughters were taken  ,  a book of remembrance was made and every name is written, from every tribe ,  every male and female their children and children's children will be accounted for . Then,  now,  and  beyond your days from this moment to the moment it is given to you , and those who search for the living word of the living God,  God of the living.  While we are alive.  

       
        

       



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest