Is it not written?

Dear Heavenly Father,   again and again you grant   mercy upon me. you stretch forth your hand and save my soul in the moment my flesh is on the brink of death. 

  I remember the promise of death for disobedience , and again and again I  am aware of why the coldness of death comes suddenly upon me.  

A sadness and sorrow is  upon me as I preserve these  books of remembrance for you who will follow me and be given this declaration. 

God has not been silent to  those he has  chosen as his own.  

Has it not been clearly written? Have you not already seen the words written upon your heart confirmed by God everytime you seek out truth? 

This is no mystery for those who understand.


On this sabbath day,  I was aware of my selfish ways .
I feel it in my heart and remember Gods  small request for just one day to not indulge in my merry drunkenness of the  medications that numbs my mind from day to day .  To ease the stress of the realities of survival needs we have to face daily.  

Food and shelter from the harsh elements and changing seasons.  Caring for our elderly and children and /or  pets.

In the moment that I knew I was to die I knew why it came upon me and I did not plea for my life.  

I did not try to bargain by vowing to preserve the sabbath day as I have been shown.   

As unworthy as I am,  God shows my mortal soul mercy and my soul is the gift of life that lives within this very moment,  in the words written in  remembrance to honor God.  

Even if it doesn't save my flesh,  if found worthy,  may God bless this seed and preserve my soul to deliver the life of the living word God gives to all his children. 

Marvel at this mystery,  you who is chosen to receive it.   

 Knowing I am to die for my disobedience,  and Gods  mercy on my soul was just to live this one more day,   
    I honor God in the only way I see I am worthy to give this offering for all he has given to me in my lifetime.  

Dear Heavenly Father,  lead me away from the temptation so I may dwell in your presence.   

Let my flesh perish from this world  ,  so that you do not destroy my soul by eternal rest.

So I will not fear death , for my soul chooses the life , and this is the promise of the seed. 






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest