Dear Heavenly Father

                FEAR

Fear that eluded me as small child grew only  from knowledge of  the experience of pain .

Knowledge was  the beginning Fear.  Overwhelming consequences of pain and death .    

Faith eludes me and my  Fear of offending  God  lies in my failing to complete my books of remembrance.  


For the spirit of truth  ,   I pray That God guide my right hand and judge the intentions of my heart. 

As  I weild my pen as  my only weapon  in the battle with the unseen enemy that has come to steal the words . Words hidden in the heart  of  the  fearless child  I used to be. 

God walked with me  night and day. 

On the path prepared before I was even born. 

The gift of life is in the promise of the seed. 

Death will  take my flesh one day,  it will truly be. 

In these books , by faith,  I live in the life God has given me.  

As unperfect as I am,   God will judge me for my choices and I will have not one defense. 

All I can present is my love and obedience to put nothing between me and my God,  and  turn from the idolatry of the worldly ways of religion.  

I live in every word you read. 
Working with the fearless faith of the  enslaved child God chose to set free.

May God give us as much mercy as we give to the children,  children taking my place at this very moment,  counted and commodified without justice or sympathy. 

With Faith and fear God stretches forth his hand and draws his children near. 

Understand,  and  hear all God gives you to see. 

God prepared for me and God prepared for you. 

                   C.L.Ford 




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest