Missing Children

When I walked in darkness I had no fear, 

My Heavenly Father , 

you were near.

I was lost but not to you

My every step you already knew

Evil came to take my life

You took my soul , before I felt the knife

You gathered me up and I chose to live 

The was no wound, no scar , nor tear 

I was his child , my Heavenly Father stayed near, 

So many children choose to die, 

God bless my words to truth , to be without a lie, 

So I can sew this seed , to the mothers who cry, 

For their missing children , 

For the children are not gone 

They are exactly right where they belong, 

To the Heavenly Father I sing this song..

To the child that is not missing .

To the child who is not found .

To the children who have been taken .

From the books of old it is written and preserved .

My Heavenly Father lead the children home..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest