When Silent Teardrops Fall

Dear Heavenly Father.
Still the enemy that has brought me troubles..
See what I have done in the works of my hands.
I honor you with my own thoughts..
My heart is set firmly against the world..
If you find my offering worthy, Father, still my anxiety and let me not have fear of what my eyes can not see..

Father send the serpent back into the darkness..
My heart’s desire is to continue with the remembrance of your hand in all that is your creation… what was , what is , till what is yet to be
My hands return the love that I have known and my life is your gift.. my sufferings have passed..
The burdens of my journey was not unbearable..
The path that brings the knowledge to understand that we are set apart…

Father send me your scattered children..

The broken bones..the healing wounds..unlock the private prison cells..

Let your streams quench their thirst, the water is cold clear and clean

Let your trees grow fruit to feed…
Let those who understand see..
Let them know that they are freed.

The enemy will not escape from the crumbling stone.
The seed is sewn..
The children are safe.. the lion and the bears circle the way
Where two witnesses can agree..
Declare the testimony to be true.
God bless this seed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Mercy Remains Denied ...