chronicle of the Record

THE VALLEY OF THE FIRST WORD.

"YOU WILL SPEAK WHERE  SILENCE HAS REIGNED TOO LONG"

I was already an old lady  standing outside  on the edge of  the  world   holding the Books  of Remembrance   .  The pages  once filled  with   beautiful  poetry    a comforting confirmation left  here and there  ,  undated  untitled  unsigned  . not  shared  with vanity,     but sewn into the world  as the promise of the seed .  Maby  a   tiny bit of pride  ,. 
(Insert poem..) 

[     How special I must surely be   a gift from God  for you to see.  .]..  .  



Pages  written   randomly and  waiting   forgotten,  . The source of  the unmoving and unchangeable  blind faith.   (to be edited,]



My voice  has already been heard  .   I had traveled from east to west   and back  to the eastern coast of  the land of the  free .    Requesting mercy upon the children taking my place  

I  turned my face  towards the  sky    as the  words  were not from within  but  from somewhere above  me and  my heart shattered  everything God gave me was  planted like landmines  the remnants of the Books  of Remembrance  was my personal   preservation of the presence of God  in my lifetime. 

Only then did understanding come to  me   . What i had sewn into the world  was truly the promised seed.  

It is not my  voice   that  was    requesting mercy  on behalf of the children.   Social media  didn't even  get  one  troll  .  I PUBLICLY  CONFRONTED   THE GOVERNMENTAL  COMMITTEES  AND  as a victim of  the historically documented failure of the  political individuals   from the   orphan trains to  Georgia tann and  i am the link to the  freshly exposed  organization before and  above   Epsteins  position in the unGodly cruelty of mankind upon children 

××××HOOK 




 



 I 
[   TO BE EDITED  QUOTES TAKEN FROM  
 (    To be edited ()

[HOOK]  ×××××@××××××××××÷÷@@@@@

 My heart shattered and all my Books opened  and  the words  began to ascend   upwards   words from all four corners of the earth  . From the east and the west   . Some words where brighter than the sun and  other words were   black  and   a great  Gate  appeared one side  open and  the word filled with light    turned the dark words  into ash  and the darker side of the gate  remaind closed and  all the dark words   turned to ash  could not   get through..     

" YOU WILL SPEAK WHERE SILENCE HAS REIGNED TOO LONG".  


I stood at the edge of the valley , where the wind carried the faintest sound of crying .
The ground beneath my feet was cracked thirsty for .No cloud hung on the sky.

" THEY HAVE WAITED FOR A WORD TO BREAK THE DROUGHT" HE SAID.

First assignment.. 

I opened up my mouth in a single word fell. 
Heavy as a stone , yet light as a feather , it struck the earth and split it, and from the crack , green shoots began to rise.


" IT IS NOT THE LINK OF THE SPEECH." HE TOLD ME,'" BUT THE TRUTH WITHIN IT THAT BRINGS LIFE. CARRY IT UNTIL YOU ARE TOLD TO SPEAK AGAIN. "

SECOND ASSIGNMENT...

         THE BRIDGE OF THE CARRIERS

" YOU WILL NOT WALK THIS PATH ALONE."  HE SAID . 


[Hook]    *****************
Before  me, my eyes  were no longer  dim with age  ,      my youngest memory     holding the wisdom  that the highest level   of  scholarly knowledge   could  live eternity's and never achieve    .. 


[TBEDited.]





              getting tired..          30 years  of   clutter.   Trying to  include  my  excerpts from the poetry. Of the old me   Accompanying  each task     of  the  calling.   And the re cord                     of   each assignment   only the child            now  understands...]           

 fear  to recognize a childhood moment and stolen innocence   preserved by the fear   

[ Hook]*****(((******


The bridge was old, worn by the feet of those who had carried burdens heavier than their own hearts. Some boards were missing others grounded under the weight.Yet , on the far side i saw figures waiting.

" THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WILL TAKE WHAT YOU CARRY AND BRING IT WHERE YOU CANNOT GO ", HE SAID.

I stepped onto the bridge and hands reached out some steady , some trembling.

" YOUR STRENGTH IS NOT HOW FAR YOU GO ALONE, BUT IN HOW MANY YOU BRING WITH YOU. " HE TOLD ME.



Assignment three
 The Well of Forgotten Names.


10 assignments  total not given to me but told to me and the words I could not accept,  still now I  dont understand what it is.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Word Sent Forth

I Remember Me

Side by Side with the machine. the Voice and the threshold analysis