Ongoing Request For Mercy Remains Denied

To the families of the taken children,  I call upon God to bless this pen and let only truth be found.  

To understand what is ,  I personally believe that knowledge of what was is key to working towards what is to come. 

This is a call to gather,  to begin to make right  all that is wrong . 

Orphan Trains  

‘I can’t go. I’m not an orphan. My mother’s still living. She’s in a hospital right here in New York.’ ‘You’re going to Texas.’ No use arguing.” —Hazelle Latimer (Orphan Train rider)
  
To my Twitter followers,  
These articles are linked  to the historical FACTS and include dates and  links to  actions of government. 

Pay close attention to the dates for references to  who, when , and why  government  created  , or  dissolved particular organizations or  committees to meet the requirements of  human  welfare.    



Beginning of Government Funds to Foster Care 

I know that these articles have lots of information  that you may think has nothing to do with your own personal situations. 

Will it help you reclaim your own children?  

Maybe.  Maybe not.   One  historical quote or one small piece of a past  legislative action can make a  big impact on your life and all  children directly impacted by the creation of the welfare system. 

My voice is the voice that speaks up on behalf of your children, and   the children who have not survived, a request for mercy the system has denied.  

A request for mercy,  now  presented to the families of the children today.  

Its up to you to decide to utilize the knowledge . Click  the links and  let God guide you through.  

Use the search engine on the original site.  

I will  help all I can   . I do not have any answers to help you,  specifically,   
This information can change the future,  it depends on what we choose to do today. 




Comments

  1. As I continue reaching out to those who understand I find myself following myself and commenting on my own thoughts.
    Just to remind myself that one day, not today, nor tomorrow, but one day, someone will stumble upon this and search for #requestformercy and see how God has prepared for something big for tomorrow, from the small things we do in our todays .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All

Before I Enter My Eternal Rest