Before I Enter My Eternal Rest

Dear Heavenly Father.


    I fear to pass on from my life before I have done my Heavenly Father’s will. 

I seek the word and  long for the light.
     Dear Heavenly Father,   Guide my right hand and judge my heart. 

Hear your children's  cries, Dear Heavenly Father,  stretch forth your hand .

Such a  sorrow, a burden to those who stand alone.  Can you see? 

 Who does  declare it has to stop? 
 In the name of justice and Christian charities,  
  a marketplace of a branded collection of  stolen innocence , 

 groomed like dogs and 
 trained to perform, 
 auctioned liked livestock, 
 resold, reclaimed and recycled.
  
Thrown away like trash . Unidentified remains unearthed studied as a mystery to reconstruct their flesh from their tiny broken  bones.  

    This is not unknown to those called to speak about their youth,  I ask now ,  
So .."what is 13?"  And do you think ' Someone like me'    will  look the other way ?

I am C.L. Ford 21 21 


Dear Heavenly Father,  


What is it that I must do?  Dear Heavenly Father,   I see your hand stretched forth.  There is nothing that you can not reach. 

From every corner of this  Earth's dry  land  ,  from   every nation ,  your children rise from the ash of stones that crumbled. Your children crossed the seven seas to reach  the land of the free,  and the home of the brave.   

Be Aware.  Beware of the warning from the prophets of old.   

Again and again it is foretold. 









 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Gathered One as God Gathers All